CURRENTLY ONE SPOT OPEN
The original project Scorpion is a real head-turner. The current owner says it draws a crowd everywhere he goes. We currently have parts available to build another one like it, but this time with *your* input, choices, and options. Based on a 1992 Honda CB750 Nighthawk with the rock solid 747cc air-cooled engine, this bike will provide performance that matches its looks.
The sport suspension from a Suzuki GSX-R600s, including the inverted front fork, rims, calipers and rotors, as well as the fully adjustable mono shock swing arm will ensure modern handling and ride. The bike will be fitted with a set of Pirelli Tires that stick to the road like glue. A custom sub-frame will support the cafe racer ribbed leather wrapped seat, and an original 1978 CB750 gas tank gives this build a clean and aggressive look. The perfect mix of retro aesthetics and modern day technology.
The motor will be completely re-built, along with the chassis (forks, wheels, steering, brakes) with seals, gaskets, bearings and rings. Carburetors will be overhauled and re-jetted to accommodate the custom, hand made air intake and exhaust. Every exposed surface of the motor, chassis and wheels are painstakingly powder coated. Our attention to the little details will ensure that “Wow!” factor from everyone who sees this bike.
The project powder coat color scheme may be chosen by the client, or you can stick with the original scheme that includes Sterling Charcoal, Flat Gun Metal, Flat Black and Dormant Red covered with a Flat Clear Coat.
This build can include:
· Motogadgets App Programmable m-Unit Blue and m-Ride App
· Custom Tachometer/Speedometer GPS gauge
· 8 Cell Anti-Gravity Lithium Battery
· Pirelli Scorpion Trail II Dual Sport Tires
· J.W. Speaker LED headlight
· Wood craft clip-ons with Driven grips and Motogadget M-Blaze turn signals
· Motogadget M-Rear rearview mirror
· Removable license plate bracket and inspection sticker plate
· LED brake light with built in license plate light
· Goodridge brake lines and fittings
· Includes rear color matching stand
· Includes a Custom Pro-Tech SKNZ Stretch Fit cover
One-off parts on the original Scorpion included
· Hand milled from solid aluminum air intake with a honey comb mesh cover
· Custom milled Triple Tree with LED indicators for Low Oil, Kick Stand, and Neutral switch
· Custom built foot and toe pegs
· Custom exhaust with stainless steel wool packing.
Build time and Shipping:
Our current schedule will provide a completed build shipped to you no later than March 31, 2018 if your deposit is received by November 1, 2017.
Shipping is the responsibility of the client, however, we will make every effort to help identify and coordinate a transporter.
$500 non-refundable deposit locks you into the build queue.
For the remaining balance the client can make four equal payments of $3,500 each, with payment terms detailed in the purchase contract.
For even more details and photos check out the Project Scorpion page.
Contact Us with any questions.