CURRENTLY ONE SPOT OPEN
This build will be based from a 1992 Honda CB750 Nighthawk with a rock solid 747cc air-cooled engine and frame. And that’s the only thing that will remain of a stock CB750.
Your build will receive a modern day suspension upgrade courtesy of a 2006 Suzuki GSX-R600s inverted front forks, rims, calipers and rotors along with the swing-arm mono shock set-up. The bike will sport a set of Pirelli Scorpion Trail II Dual Sport Tires. Custom sub-frame with cafe racer ribbed leather wrapped seat and an original 1978 CB750 gas tank gives this build a clean and aggressive look, a perfect mix between retro aesthetics and modern day technology.
The motor will be completely re-built along with the chassis (forks, wheels, steering, brakes) with seals, gaskets, bearings and rings. Carburetor will be overhauled and re-jetted to accommodate the new custom air intake and exhaust. Every aspect of the motor and carbs are colored in great detail.
Project Scorpion’s powder coated color scheme may be chosen by the client. Or, go with the current scheme that includes Sterling Charcoal, Flat Gun Metal, Flat Black and Dormant Red covered with a Flat Clear Coat.
· Motogadgets App Programmable m-Unit Blue and m-Ride App
· Custom Tachometer/Speedometer GPS gauge
· 8 Cell Anti-Gravity Lithium Battery
· Pirelli Scorpion Trail II Dual Sport Tires
· J.W. Speaker LED headlight
· Wood craft clip-ons with Driven grips and Motogadget M-Blaze turn signals
· Motogadget M-Rear rearview mirror
· Removable license plate bracket and inspection sticker plate
· LED brake light with built in license plate light
· Goodridge brake lines and fittings
· Includes rear color matching stand
· Includes a Custom Pro-Tech SKNZ Stretch Fit cover
One-off parts include:
· Hand milled from solid aluminum air intake with a honey comb mesh cover
· Custom milled Triple Tree with LED indicators for Low Oil, Kick Stand, and Neutral switch
· Custom built foot and toe pegs
· Custom exhaust with stainless steel wool packing.
Build time Frame and Shipping:
Choose between Option One or Option Two build times(see below).
Shipping is the responsibility of the client. However, we make ever effort to help choose and coordinate a transporter.
$500 non-refundable deposit locks you in the build queue. The deposit goes towards the overall cost.
Option One: 3 Month Build Time Frame
Client has 15 days to pay half of the overall build cost($6,750).
Remaining balance($7,000) is due once the project is complete and then the bike ships.
Option Two: 5 Month Build Time Frame
Client makes four equal payments($3,625). First payment due within 15 days of the the build purchase. Second & third payments are due about every 45 days. Final payment due once the project is complete and then the bike ships.
Contact Us with any questions.