Built from a 1994 BMW K75
“Clean, rugged, hidden components, one of kind, comfortable to ride with a dark theme” were the requirements that we received from the owner of this commissioned build in early 2018. He also wanted us to retrofit a pair of 5-spoke wheels from a chain driven Honda Nighthawk to this shaft driven BMW K75. Challenge accepted and met.
Scroll down for photos, videos and listed components used in the build.
Client’s stock K75 came to us in this form
Finished product by our talented team.
Unveiling video for the client
- 1994 BMW K75, 75hp@8500RPM
- Flat Gunmetal Gray, Satin Black and Flat Black
- Motogadget m.Unit Blue with m.Ride App
- Motogadget Motoscope Pro
- 2008 Yamaha YZF-R1 Front Forks and Caliper
- 1992 Honda CB750 Nighthawk Front and Rear Rims
- Heidenau K60 Tires
- Seat by Tuffside
- Sub-frame, exhaust, air-intake, triple tree and speedometer housing built in house
Have a K bike you would liked transformed?
Contact Us to discuss your build