Currently one spot open for 'Scout'
Build based from an '81-'83 Yamaha XV750 or XV920(clients choice)
Build summary, photos, payment details and video below
- Completely re-built from the ground up. Motor, chassis, suspension, brakes, electric, etc.
- Your choice of inverted sport bike forks or CB750 nighthawk forks
- 5 Spoke rim conversion
- Modern mono shock suspension
- Premium dual-sport tires
- Motogadget m.unit Blue along with a motoscope speedometer
- Custom hand machined top tree, air intake and foot pegs
- Hidden front master cylinder
- Lithium battery
- Custom exhaust
- Original 1974 Suzuki GT750 tank with Scout emblem
- Custom sub-frame with seat covered by Tuffside seats
- Powder coated colors can be tweaked by your specs
This build was inspired by the rugged off-road look of the old International Scout 4x4s once owned by the Industrial Moto family. It features many custom made parts, including this hand made triple tree with embedded Motogadgets display. Electronics can all be programmed and controlled via the m.ride app on your phone.
Below you'll see multiple images of two different version of Project Scout.
The sub-frame and seat are one-of-a-kind, hand made features.
Custom handlebar and foot controls, hand made foot pegs, and custom exhaust.
The engine has been completely rebuilt and powder coated.
The suspension has been modernized with a fully adjustable GSX-R rear shock and rebuilt forks.
A custom air intake that flows with the theme of this bike was machined and powder coated to match.
Matching 5-spoke wheels were fitted with knobby tires to finish off this unique build and complete the brawny look we envisioned with our original conception.